miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

Hard trainning to be harder!

Xtrange days at my new life... I´ve got more time for me, and i just to feel it better!!!
Recently i found again the good sensations climbing and living... That´s cool! I think today that I´m very close to secure my objetive, but in really it does not matter!! I want to feel all movement i do, i want to climb "a muerte" all route (or boulder, jaja i´m a new men!) And find my way, monkey style, and to be like ever i imagine.
I was again with Sergio and Kike, it was really diferent but still they´re motivated they want to be strong... Again, i remember the spirit that i had, i remember that i was strong and... I feel that i can do all things i want... And i feel, all people could do it... But people don´t want to be better´. The change scares.
Perhaps this is the motivation more real than ever I have had, I read about the motivation and... Look it!
(Warning: I have been reading too much, maybe all this sounds to Chinese cheap philosophy, like my 3 last post. I hope that it motivate to you or at least you laugh)


"Siento que tengo esa gran fuerza creativa y espiritual que es incluso mayor que la fe, que la ambición, que la confianza, que la decisión y que la visión. Es todo ello combinado"... "Cuando tiras una piedra en un estanque, la piedra inicia una serie de ondulaciones que se expanden hasta abarcar todo el estanque. Eso es exactamente lo que me sucede cuando decido dar forma a mis ideas y elaboro un plan de acción. Ahora mismo puedo proyectar mis pensamientos hacia el futuro. Puedo ver más allá. Sueño (y sabes que los soñadores prácticos no nos damos por vencidos...) y no pierdo la ulisión con facilidad. Puedo imaginarme superando los obstáculos, los contratiempos y logrando, en fin, los objetivos "imposibles""



1 comentario:

  1. cool, its gd to see ur getting all this motivation :) i was reading one of my favorites books yesterday and it really stops me at 1 part when a wise man says: "the secret is in the present, if you pay attention to the present you can make it better. And if you make it better what happens next will also be better. Forget the future and live each day of your life in the teachings of the Law and in the trust that God take care of his kids. Each day brings within the eternity."

    Bejuuuz jeje

    ResponderEliminar